Content Creation Strategy
Attract Users That Convert
Are you getting value from your content marketing, or are you chasing the wind?
A study by B2B marketing revealed that about 43% of marketers of marketers did not have a content strategy. Content can be useless when it lacks planning and purpose. Putting out content without any form of strategy is a waste of time and money because people are drawn to content that is relevant or helpful to them.
Content creation strategy is the approach a business takes in creating content for its target audience. It’s not as straightforward as it seems. In fact, 45% of marketers find it challenging to create content that aligns with their target audience. It is why many businesses outsource content creation
A reliable content creation strategy seeks to understand what the audience needs and builds on it. It prioritizes the creation of content that is relevant, educational, and valuable to them.
At Salt Marketing, You Get Content With A Purpose
Our content creation team works with you to develop material that will drive up traffic and engagement, deliver value to your target audience, and generate more sales. Our plan takes 6 steps:
- Conducting a content audit : What needs to be retained, discarded, or rethought? We analyze the existing content, looking at its performance, gaps, and structure.
- Competitor analysis : This is to give insight into what your competitors are doing – such as looking at topics and search terms in their content that outranks yours, all through what they have ignored that you can use to your advantage, such as keywords which they aren’t targeting.
- Keyword research : What are your target audience searching for? From short to long phrases – these are analyzed to identify which should be integrated into the content. This is part of the SEO processes to get you to rank higher in search results.
- Create a customized content plan : We develop a plan that is fine-tuned to your particular business. This takes into account the target audience, the type of content that is being generated – blogs, guest posts, social media content, videos, eBooks, webpages, newsletters, case studies banners, etc. – all through to the channels that will be used to push the content to the target audience.
- Content creation : Our creative team takes over, and generates original content for your brand. Salt Marketing has pooled together writers, editors and graphic designers to provide engaging content that will deliver your desired message and keep your audience hooked.
- SEO : SEO processes used then put the content in the line of sight of your target audience, and drive more traffic to your website. This includes:
- On-page SEO – URL structure, HTML tags, page titles and mobile friendliness, Alt text for images, internal linking, Schema markup, social tags, and page experiences like loading speed and navigation.
- Off-page SEO – Inbound links, social media marketing, guest blogs and posts, unlinked brand mentions, influencer marketing etc.
Creative Content Through The Industries
Salt Marking helps businesses across the scope to create their content strategy. Some of the niches we cater to include:
- Consumer services
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Service Consulting
- Fintech & Insurance
- Retail/Wholesale businesses
Content In Line With Your Brand & Goals
Getting a tailored content creation strategy from Salt Marketing helps your business in in different ways:
- It clarifies your message : A good content creation strategy helps you tell your story and define who you are. When you don't tell your story, your audience makes up their own opinion about your business. So, sending the same message across the various channels helps you reach the right audience and clarify the message you want associating with your brand.
- Helps build your credibility : A good content creation strategy gives you more exposure, and thus you get in front of more people. Furthermore, a strategy helps you avoid making common mistakes in your marketing, thus setting up your brand as a leader in the industry.
- Develops Consistency : For any business to benefit from content marketing, content creation needs to be consistent. You don’t want to be haphazard with your audience when putting out content; otherwise, you might lose them to the next best thing. A solid content creation strategy helps you remain relevant to your audience by helping you find what's relevant to them and addressing it.
Work with the Pros
Creating a content strategy is a bold step for any business. Developing and implementing one needs time and a few attempts to perfect. Every business is different, and so you need to create a strategy based on what yours needs. Taking this on yourself can be overwhelming- form analyzing audiences, to curating material and promoting it. We’re here to help.
Our Most Popular Services
Our end-to-end content marketing services engage audiences and support commercial goals across all channels for successful content marketing.
Why Should You Join Us?
- Your content is completely customizable, allowing you to tailor it to your own requirements and preferences.
- Save a lot of time and money by doing your own research and creating your own material.
- You'll be able to stay on top of the ever-changing digital scene.
- Every month, all curated, high-quality content is made accessible.
- Professional content writers enhance your SEO and help you connect with your audience more rapidly.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Dozens of businesses have already benefited from working with us. Here are just a few businesses we have helped to meet their goals through the power of content marketing.