Corporate Website Development
A well-developed corporate website is one of the signs of a well-run business organization. Every corporate website serves certain goals and aims. It can enable you to strengthen your brand, attract and retain top talent, keep stakeholders informed, and grow your business. You no longer have to blow your budget on press releases and radio ads. You can easily fulfil those with a corporate website. It’s essential for your business, regardless of the size of the organization.
How We Can Help
We have years of experience in building corporate websites for different industry sectors. Our professional web design offers a variety of layouts and themes using the latest web design standards for easy accessibility. We feature modern designs, easy navigation, and consistent site structure. Additional web development services include good metadata and SEO for improved search engine ranking. Above all, we’ll provide a website that builds trust between your business and its stakeholders. We guarantee to give your website a human feel and partner you throughout your websites life-cycle.
Platforms We Can Work On
We can build your website on a number of platforms. Some of the most common wen hosting platforms include:
- WordPress: WordPress is an open-source platform that comes with a lot of widgets and plug-ins for website customization. It’s one of the most versatile yet simple platforms for building your corporate website. If you develop your website on WordPress, we’ll ensure that we regularly update the latest features.
- Joomla: If you’re looking for a complex website that can handle several users and different types of content, then Joomla is your perfect choice. You can create several user groups with different levels of access. It’s suitable for community websites as it provides structural flexibility and integrated networking features.
- Drupal: Drupal is more complex and powerful. It can handle large amounts of data, user traffic, and complex content. Its versatility gives you access to a wide variety of themes and plug-ins for extended functionality. But it requires a dedicated server and cloud hosting besides technical knowledge for managing and updating content.
Important Website Tips To Remember
- Have a clear goal for your website
- Create your own unique content
- Make use of calls to action
- Put in place a page hierarchy
- Source for a reliable web host
- Give your website a human feel
- Don’t forget to include your contact information
- Use your own images instead of stock photography
A great website design will inspire your visitors to take action. It will humanize your brand and make it easy for web visitors to discover, learn, and experience your website. Regardless of the type of eCommerce business you run, a great corporate website design and business performance go hand-in-hand.
Salt Marketing is experienced in developing corporate websites that take into consideration your business stakeholders and customers. We will create a website that will help you to communicate your mission, demonstrate thought-leadership, engage multiple industry players, and drive sales. For more information on corporate website development, reach out to us on this link or call us on 01-906-5862.