Custom Web Application Development
Web Apps To Simplify Your Business
With 63% of the global population being internet users, you want to have a solid digital presence to engage your audience. Custom web application come in to give your business its unique value proposition, running relevant features that its client needs, while being in line with its own internal operations. And since 48% of people judging a business’ credibility based on its website design, you want experts to handling it to protect and promote your brand.
The web apps are basically software systems accessible via the internet, sending and receiving information from a database. There's no need to download the application, since it is hosted on a server, and users interact with it through a browser like Firefox, Chrome and Safari. They also rank in search engine results. This enables businesses to transfer data, share resources, team collaboration, while providing client features for their target audience. With hackers being able to attack 90% of web apps, security becomes a priority. You don’t want your visitors being redirected hacker-controlled resource to or falling victims to phishing and malware attacks.
Companies build web apps for their users to interact with their different services. For instance, Google web apps include Calendar, Drive, Maps, Gmail and YouTube, each with its optimized features. Amazon on the other hand has its e-commerce web app, as well as different apps for the Amazon Video and Amazon Music platforms. Even WhatsApp or Telegram mobile apps have developed web apps to enable these instant messaging platforms to be accessible from a laptop or desktop.
So why does your business need its custom web app?
- Tailored for your business, and can be updated at any time as your operations change and evolve
- Accessible 24/7 via mobile devices, laptops and PCs
- Enhanced scalability for your business with lower production costs
- Secure data handling and maintenance
- Automate repetitive tasks
- Adds more value to your CMS
Dedicated Web App Services For Your Company
Achieve your business goals without breaking a sweat by partnering with best-in-class IT experts in Ireland. Salt Marketing specializes in building custom-made, well-designed web applications, backed up by tech tools that are proven in action. We develop effective custom web applications for business across all industries.
We take on every web development project with one understanding- that every business is different. Your business needs an appropriate approach that is made-to-measure. We go the extra mile to understand your unique business needs so we can deliver the right product at the first attempt.
Our services include:
- MVP Development: If you are looking for a quick way of gathering initial market feedback and making fact-based strategic decisions, then a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) is what you need. Our MVP web app will enable you to maximize business value minimising the technical effort.
- Frontend Development: All that your customers want is a user-friendly and well-designed web app. At Salt Marketing, we’ll ensure that you give them just that. We guarantee ease of use, intuitiveness, and a great customer experience.
- Backend Development: It’s not only the frontend that matters. You also need a solid and reliable backend foundation for your custom web app to be robust, secure, and scalable. We’ll use a variety of tools, frameworks, and languages to ensure that you have the most solid backend you can have.
- PWA Development: If you need a native-like mobile experience built as a web solution for increased ROI, we can also build a Progressive Web Application (PWA) for you. Our PWA development services are cost-effective, offer top-notch user experience, and combine stability across all platforms.
Types of Web Apps
The kind of application that is developed will depend on the particular business or brand needs. Here are common types that are worked on:
- Static web applications : These web apps have little content and low flexibility, and are typically developed in HTML and CSS – though they can include animated objects like videos and GIFs. Here you have the likes of professional portfolios or digital curriculums, or webpages to showcase the contact information of a company. jQuery and Ajax can also be used in their development.
- Dynamic web applications : These feature more technical complexities, where databases are used to load data and its contents each time a user accesses the web app – and the contents are updated in real time based on the user interaction. They used used in multiple niches, from social media and dating sites, to the health, IT, hospitality and manufacturing industries. These typically have a CMS admin panel for the administrator to make modifications to the content of the app, including any images and text. The common languages used here are PHP and ASP.
- E-commerce web apps : These online stores have their unique requirements – including integration with payment processers, management panels for the owner of the store through which they list, update and delete products, as well as managing orders.
- Portal web apps : Here you have applications where different sections can be accessed through the home page. They range from forms, email and chats, to search engines. Use cases range from banking and insurance portals, student and faculty ports for campuses, to government and employee training portals.
- Content Management System (CMS) : These are used for personal and corporate blogs, news pages to media sites. They can be built with platforms like WordPress, Joomla or Drupal.
How We Work
We have a pool of talented and broadly experienced custom web app developers at your disposal. They’ll discuss your business needs and develop a beautiful and robust web app that exceeds your expectations.
Our web app development is done in five simple steps:
- Business analysis
- Prototyping or building an MVP
- Custom development
We take initiatives and work autonomously as part of your team. We guarantee transparency, true partnership, unbeatable value for your money, and access to a hub of talented developers, designers, project managers, and quality analysts.
Get In Touch
At Salt Marketing, we’ll ensure that you get more than just a finished product.
Tap into the pool of benefits of working with the best web app development agency in Ireland and make the most of custom web application development.
Why Should You Join Us?
- Your content is completely customizable, allowing you to tailor it to your own requirements and preferences.
- Save a lot of time and money by doing your own research and creating your own material.
- You'll be able to stay on top of the ever-changing digital scene.
- Every month, all curated, high-quality content is made accessible.
- Professional content writers enhance your SEO and help you connect with your audience more rapidly.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Dozens of businesses have already benefited from working with us. Here are just a few businesses we have helped to meet their goals through the power of content marketing.