Digital Content Strategy
Making You An Authority In Your Industry
No content plan? You're planning to fail.
78% of businesses who succeeded in their content marketing in 2021 worked with a documented content marketing strategy.
Do you have a plan for creating and distributing content to reach new audiences in order to achieve your business goals and objectives? There are different types of digital content: blog posts, website content, emails, social media updates, e-books, podcasts, and even webinars.
Any form of digital content consists of 4 main elements;
- Information: The actual information you intend to pass along to your audience. Is it supposed to be factual, informative, or entertaining?
- Context: What is the purpose of the content? Who is the target audience? Why are you publishing it?
- Medium: What channel do you plan to use to publish the content? For example, Is it on social media pages, blogs, emails, etc., and how does the medium influence the message?
- Form: Is your content in the form of text, audio, video graphic, or even virtual reality?
Salt Marketing Develops A Digital Content Strategy For You
Content has become vital for current businesses when used to attract potential clients to a business. It has become a reliable substitute for traditional push advertising techniques. Through digital content, we enable potential customers to discover your site organically when they search for topics and concepts relevant to them.
Google processes roughly 6.9 billion searches per day whereby 27% of traffic comes from the U.S alone. So, there is a lot of traffic online and you just need to optimize your site and put up content people are interested in.
Instead of relying on ads to push sales, a digital content strategy aims at providing your target audience with the information they need or care about. From there, you build trust with them such that if they do decide to make a purchase, they will consider you first.
Generate More Business & Compete with Bigger Brands
Different industries can leverage the power of a solid digital content strategy, including:
- Real Estate, especially educating businesses and individuals on how to navigate the markets they’re interested in
- Cybersecurity, providing resources on how businesses and employees can keep their data safe, all through to protection for households.
- Health, with more people looking up conditions online and tips for healthy living
- Manufacturing industries, especially addressing supply chain instability and workforce shortages
- Education from the online consultations to information on choosing career paths
Event-based businesses, from entertainment, interior design, transportation, hospitality, energy, and those in the food service industry, where you want to promote your company during the in-person events.
Put Your Business On A Winning Path
Creating a digital content strategy can take your business to new heights. Furthermore, it is not challenging to do. Here are steps we take when formulating a strategy for your business:
- Defining your goals : What are your goals for marketing? These dictate the blueprint we will use to develop a content strategy. This includes forecasts, digital KPIs, and easy analytics through dashboards curated for your business. What budget are you working with, what's the expected ROI, as well as going over the marketing technology best suited to promote the content – it’s all included here.
- Audit the content you already have : After establishing your goals, we revisit your previous content and ensure it aligns with your objectives. You might have some insightful blogs and other content that need updating instead of a complete rework. 65% of companies with a successful digital content strategy carry out content audits on their existing material at least twice a year.
- Conduct digital content research : Next, we dig into what your target audience is interested in so that you can tap into these topics. This also includes researching your competitors to see what they are doing differently and how you can do it better. Different content is required for the top, middle and bottom parts of the sales funnel.
- Creating your content : Then comes the meat itself. Our content creation team develops material based on the determined topics, and incorporates the required technical terms into the digital content. For blogs and social media posts, keyword research is used to identify the subtopics that performing competitors are using and include them in the curated content.
- Publish and promote : We then put it out for the world to see, particularly pushing it towards the desired demographics on social sites and guest blogs. Campaigns can be through owned, paid and earned media, email marketing, mobile messaging, all through to automation and CRM. This also entails optimizing the content for search engines, for customers will find you on their own.
Tap into the Professional Pool of Content Marketers
Creating a digital content strategy might take some time, but it is worth it. The fact that you can do it on your own is even better. However, relying on an in-house team can burn through more resources, and limit the performance of the strategy created. You get to save more and score higher ROIs when you rely on a dedicated team of professionals, which is why developing a digital content strategy for businesses is a part of our MaaS solutions.
Our Most Popular Services
Our end-to-end content marketing services engage audiences and support commercial goals across all channels for successful content marketing.
Why Should You Join Us?
- Your content is completely customizable, allowing you to tailor it to your own requirements and preferences.
- Save a lot of time and money by doing your own research and creating your own material.
- You'll be able to stay on top of the ever-changing digital scene.
- Every month, all curated, high-quality content is made accessible.
- Professional content writers enhance your SEO and help you connect with your audience more rapidly.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Dozens of businesses have already benefited from working with us. Here are just a few businesses we have helped to meet their goals through the power of content marketing.