eCommerce Web Design Services
Setting Up Your Online Shop
- 6,000,000: Number of people shopping online per minute according to Statista.
- 23%: Small retail businesses lacking a website, causing them to miss out on vital revenue generating opportunities.
eCommerce websites have revolutionized how consumers shop online and transformed the way businesses market and sell their products. Having an online presence in itself isn’t enough now, your customers should be able to shop directly from your website. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a large corporation or a Small and Medium Enterprise (SME). In fact, businesses are adopting an omnichannel customer experience, like buying online and picking up the products in-store. Moreover, 65% of shoppers who get a good in-store experience end up interacting with the retailer online.
Not sure why you should spend on building an eCommerce website? Here are a few more stats that will change your mind:
- The Irish eCommerce market is the 43rd largest in the world as of 2020
- eCommerce revenue for retailers grew by a massive 159% in 2020 as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic
- Two thirds of Irish Ecommerce websites reported a turnover of over €1 million
- 69% of Irish shoppers purchased products online in 2020
- By 2023, 22% of global retail sales will be from eCommerce sites
What We Do
Salt Marketing offers eCommerce web design solutions that are guaranteed to grow your business across Ireland, the EU and beyond. We push the limits of eCommerce website customization to bring your ideas to life and offer endless features and functionality that will change how you do your business online.
We create innovative eCommerce solutions for a pleasant shopping experience at your e-shop.
Want to establish your brand in the eCommerce space? Get your eCommerce website proposal today!
Through our eCommerce solutions, we guarantee you the following:
- Complete mobile compatibility including secure payment modules and gateways so you don’t lose mobile customers
- Seamless processes, lesser site loading times, and smooth third-party integrations
- Multiple secure checkout options for shipment and delivery management
- Hassle-free and secure payment options for your customers
- Ability to showcase and compare multiple products at the same time
- Easy shopping cart recovery for returning visitors
Industries Leading The Charge In eCommerce
- Food delivery : It was poised to hit $200 billion in revenue by 2025, but the COVID-19 lockdowns turbocharged that, and it now is even growing at faster rates. The surge in delivery marketplaces allows customers to place food orders from more restaurants around them, getting them delivered to their doorstep.
- Clothing & Footwear : Consumers tuning online to pick out the latest fashion trends has seen it get an almost vertical growth trajectory when compared to other eCommerce sectors. Consumers in Europe will spend an average $999.00 on fashion-related items per user by 2025. Bags and accessories are seeing double digit growth, with a 12.3% CAGR between 2016 and 2026. The 2022 revenue from luxury goods, like jewelry to watches will get to $349 billion, with 20.8% of this being made through online sales.
- Beauty & Personal Care : Here you have the likes of makeup, businesses selling personal hygiene products, to bookings for services like spa treatments and massage parlors. The personal care segment in ecommerce (from cleansing products like cleansing shower gels and bath scrubs, body care including deodorants and shaving creams, eye care, to hair styling products and hair colorants) is set to have 1.322 billion users by 2025, with an average revenue per user of $233.90.
- Groceries : More households are turning online to buy packaged foods. The global market already stood at $285.70 billion in 2021, and is expected to compound annually at 25.3% between 2022 and 2030. Even those in the food service business – from restaurants to catering businesses, are booking supplies online and having them delivered to their establishments.
- E-learning : Sure, the traditional face-to-face learning will be here for a long while, even with online classes boosted by the COVID-19 pandemic. However, e-learning in itself has already carved out a massive niche, from private schools to freelance tutors offering their services – so much so that the sector is set to hit $400 billion by 2026.
The eCommerce Partner You Need To Succeed Online
If you’re looking to build a solid foundation for your online business, then you’ll need a robust eCommerce website.
At Salt Marketing, we understand the importance of leveraging the latest eCommerce website technology to maximize the profitability of your business. Our eCommerce solutions offer the best in standard features and functionality without compromising on agility and customization.
Our team of eCommerce website experts will build a fully customized site tailored to your brand and needs, and completely integrated with other crucial third-party systems.
Want a responsive eCommerce website that can drive sales across all devices? Want fast website speeds from the homepage to checkout? Wish for streamlined content management? Reach out to us on 01-906-5862.
There’s no limit to what your business can achieve online when you partner with us!
Ease Your Shopping With Salt Marketing eCommerce Web Development Services
Salt Marketing provides customized eCommerce website design services in Ireland that enhance your customers’ shopping experience. We’ve been offering top-notch eCommerce website design solutions to businesses across Ireland for years. We have the experience and expertise to help you drive online sales through your website and get ahead of competition.
Our team is ready to answer your questions, give consultations, and provide you with a detailed quotation of the scope and price of our services.
Fill out this form if you’d like us to reach out to you regarding your eCommerce website project.
Explore Our Other Services
Our company specializes in providing a wide variety of services for our clients. From web development to marketing automation, we have everything you need to get the job done right.
Why Should You Join Us?
- Based on our strategic and in-depth approach to web design, we know how to build technology websites that bring in qualified leads. For us, a website is a digital marketing machine that is strategic, UX-optimized, SEO-optimized, fast, and flexible.
- Salt started as a WordPress agency, unlike many digital marketing businesses. Salt’s team of UX, designers and developers provides strategic website projects for clients.
- We have a full in-house team of UX/UI experts and developers who work with the SEO teams. This makes our projects very effective and helps websites move up quickly in search engines.
- We provide website mock-ups before you begin so that you are never left in the dark.
What Our Clients Say About Us
At Salt, we take pride in the satisfaction of our customers. Our testimonials prove that we are more than capable of delivering the finest service possible.
Attention to detail and research
Attention to detail and research
It has been a great experience for us working with the team at Salt Marketing. Our website development project was delivered on time, within budget & with excellent communications throughout the whole process.John Habington (Novo Semiconductor)
A big thank you again to Pradeep, Pria & the team.
Attention to detail and research
Working with Salt Marketing was a game changer for us. Our website’s visibility skyrocketed, and we started seeing a steady flow of new customers. The team’s dedication.