Hotel Website SEO
Ranking That Drives Traffic
Regardless of the location of your hotel business, it is crucial to have a reliable online presence. If you typed “ hotels in X” on Google (where X is your area) would your property show up on the results? How high would it rank on the result page?
Over 70% of Google search traffic goes to the first 10 search results, with only around 4% getting to the second page. In fact, the average CTRs for top 10 queries is a staggering 208%. This basically means that internet users are clicking the first result page more than twice. So, you don’t only need to aspire your site to appear on the first page but also among the first 5 results. Studies also indicate that 90.63% of content on google does not get any traffic at all and this is a position no one wants to be in especially if you are in the hotel business. This is where SEO strategies become important.
Hotel SEO involves a collection of processes aimed at helping a site rank higher during relevant searches online. The higher your webpages rank on results the more people Google sends to your site – and that’s where we come in.
Grow Your Visibility Exponentially
Salt Marketing SEO practices aim to help websites get on the first few pages of search results where most of the traffic is. Flaunting your hotel’s amenities to a global audience is just part of the process. We build your hotel’s brand authority and customer engagement to get more check-ins and keep you booked through the year. We get you to your target audience – from hotels and resorts suited to millennials, leisure travelers – including families and groups, serviced apartments which have a higher affinity for corporate and business travelers, to studios and hotels for budget and solo travelers.
Our SEO practices aim at:
- Strengthening your online presence
- Target clientele with pinpoint accuracy
- Driving quality traffic to your site
- Enhancing your hotel bookings.
- Increase client loyalty
Serving The Hospitality Industry
We provide hotel SEO services for different businesses, including:
- Airport hotels where there is intense competition for airline passengers, business clientele, and travelers with delayed or cancelled flights
- Business hotel, targeting their corporate clients
- Motels and Bed and Breakfast (B&B) units that are suited for both transit guests and those on leisure tours
- Casino hotels for revelers in the industry
- Resorts, ensuring that their star features be it spas, pools, fitness centers, tennis courts, sailing and snorkeling facilities and the like are accurately presented
- Self-catering hotels targeting the independent travelers and those taking occupancy for long, where the guests prefer to do the cooking themselves
- Serviced apartments set in residential areas
Getting More Guests Checking in With Salt Marketing SEO
- SEO helps grow your hotel business.
By getting your website on the top pages, your traffic increases, and more people will click on your site. Since SEO aims at targeted traffic, a good percentage of your visitors will consist of people interested in the services you offer.
- Improves quality of Leads from local searches
Local searches are essential for any business that advertises online. When someone searches for “hotels near me”, “best hotels in X”, “hotels in X with a spa", etc., the search engine tries to provide results based on their location. Aside from making your site visible, SEO also ensures quality content that can reaffirm to visitors that your business is the right choice.
- Get more from your Pay Per Click (PPC) ad spend
Pay per click is a common catalyst for increasing search engine ranking for websites but it does not compare to longer lasting value of organic traffic from good SEO practices. With the former, users have to pay for each click they receive. SEO provides you with a steady stream of organic traffic and builds your brand authority for the long haul.
Rank Higher Sooner
There is a lot of competition in the online market currently and chances are even your competitors are trying new ways to grow their businesses. So, as a growing hotel website, it is important to find ways to stay ahead of the competition.
SEO can give you that edge while also helping you grow your client base. Our SEO team can help you achieve your growth targets while also helping you adjust to the always evolving search engine algorithms.
Why Should You Join Us?
- Your content is completely customizable, allowing you to tailor it to your own requirements and preferences.
- Save a lot of time and money by doing your own research and creating your own material.
- You'll be able to stay on top of the ever-changing digital scene.
- Every month, all curated, high-quality content is made accessible.
- Professional content writers enhance your SEO and help you connect with your audience more rapidly.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Dozens of businesses have already benefited from working with us. Here are just a few businesses we have helped to meet their goals through the power of content marketing.