Real Estate Website SEO
Get More Clients Walking Through Your Doors
Fun fact: 97% of home buyers rely on the internet as an information resource when conducting their home search. These are even more location-driven, with “House for sale + location” being one of the most common queries in the niche.
Selling properties and homes in today’s market requires people to invest more in an online presence. Being accessible when clients search for real estate services online is a great way of increasing your reach. Through a good SEO plan, we can help you sell more homes while you focus on other important matters.
You want 3 things:
- To improve your website’s ranking on search engines.
- More inquiries/sales
- Increases your organic traffic from your target audience.
Real Estate SEO is the optimization strategy you can use to make your content readily available to clients online. The strategies help make your real estate website trusted and credible. Furthermore, it helps improve rankings by search engines thus providing more organic traffic.
What We Do
- Competitor analysis: Analyzing the market, researching competitors, their products, strategies to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- Content creation and restructuring: Involves creating good quality content that will show up in search results using carefully curated keywords. The content is then structured for optimal readability
- Optimize the IDX (Internet Data Exchange) Search: Can agents and buyers view the most up-to-date local listings? With an IDX, they can refine searches by aspects like location, number of bedrooms and price range. For this, your listings also need relevant content on every property page.
- Building backlinks and inbound links: The goal is to boost your domain authority and website credibility. This also involves enhancing backlink building using listing and citations on reputable platforms.
- SEO audits and technical fixes: SEO audits help analyze the position of your site using search engine bots. From there we configure and optimize the pages and content to become easily discoverable to potential clients who search for specific content using search terms relevant to your site.
Salt Marketing data analytics and insights results in an SEO plan that targets motivated house sellers, clients searching for homes in that particular location, those looking for agents, vacation rentals and more. Segmenting the market is aimed at increasing your ROI, from the optimization of the website to the ad spend on promotional content.
Our real estate SEO services optimize your site for its target audience, including:
- Rental niche
- Room rentals
- Hostels & Off-campus student housing
- Full-service apartments
- Multi-family apartments
- Single-family residences
- Buyer-side clients
- First-time homebuyers settling down
- Luxury buyers purchasing multiple residences
- Investors looking for appreciating assets
- Commercial/retail buyers seeking space for their businesses
- Seller categories
- Landlords directly managing their properties, or looking for agents
- Single-family home investors
- For sale by owner (FSBO) listings
- Life event sellers, where issues like marriage, divorce, changes in income, or death causes the owner to sell the asset
- Situational transactions
- Short-term/vacation rentals
- Short sales where the valuation is below the mortgage amount
- Moving/Relocation companies
- Bank and non-bank institutions offering mortgage facilities
- Real estate-owned (REO) foreclosure listings where lenders are typically involved
Build Trust And Brand Authority With Salt Marketing Real Estate SEO
Every business including real estate needs a solid online presence. In the current digital age, potential customers tend to search for their needs online. Thus, having an online presence makes your business visible to those who need real estate assistance. But an online presence alone is not enough.
Real Estate SEO helps improve your online presence and your visibility during searches. When potential customers search for a product for example using Google, they most likely click on the first few results they see. Statistically, up to 90% of traffic clicks on the first page of a google search result.
Furthermore, on the first page, the first 67.60% of clicks go to the first 5 results. Position 6-10 only receive about 3.73% of the clicks. So, being part of the first few pages can do your website a lot of good.
Our real estate SEO experts can provide essential information on how to navigate the various housing regulations. They can also ensure your business complies with white hat marketing principles.
Investing in customer engagement online as part of the SEO also helps you develop lasting relationships with potential home buyers. In addition, they can help you employ strategies to improve your company’s position in the current market.
Deliver Value & Convert Clients
The basic function of real estate SEO is to enable your business to reach more people in the online market, especially from local searches like ‘real estate agency near me.’ You want quality leads, and to get more bang for your marketing budget. Our SEO team is ready to provide the tailored services your business needs to be more competitive.
Why Should You Join Us?
- Your content is completely customizable, allowing you to tailor it to your own requirements and preferences.
- Save a lot of time and money by doing your own research and creating your own material.
- You'll be able to stay on top of the ever-changing digital scene.
- Every month, all curated, high-quality content is made accessible.
- Professional content writers enhance your SEO and help you connect with your audience more rapidly.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Dozens of businesses have already benefited from working with us. Here are just a few businesses we have helped to meet their goals through the power of content marketing.