It sounds easy, yet business encounter plenty of hurdles:
It boils down to two things: Content and Interaction
- Lack of sufficient time to create interesting content – and one turn off in social media is content that is “bleh”
- Targeting the right audience and platforms to maximise engagement – all that effort and little result can be frustrating right?
- Keeping up with the trends – you're running your business and still meant to know what’s up and hip?
- Developing a platform-specific approach – Facebook feeds and different from Twitter streets; Are you using Instagram Stories, IGTV, and Reels? Working with YouTube in-stream ads or hopping on the TikTok train?
- Tight social media budget – and it doesn’t help when you’re burning through it with the wrong strategy
- Quality vs Quantity dilemma – with the challenge being greater when resources are limited.
- Managing and growing your community – Do you know what issues affect your clients or are you just bombarding them with posts? Relationships matter, and your clients want to be heard.
Run your Company and Leave the Social Media to Us
Here, you’re dealing with dedicated social media strategists. Professionals who will craft content that suits your brand and voice, and customize it to the different social outlets to engage your fans and followers.
From social media outlet analytics to performance reporting, across Facebook Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and more – we do it all.
Our Social Media Marketing Services
One of the best decisions you can make for your business is to engage Salt Marketing to handle your social media marketing needs. Our services include, but are not limited to;
- Social media profile set up
- Content creation
- Customized social media strategy
- Content management across various social media platforms
- Well-executed social media ad campaigns
- Social media audits
What To Expect From Salt Marketing
When you choose to work with us, you are basically entrusting your business profitability and continuity to us. We intend to repay the faith you have in us.
How We Do It
Salt Marketing will combine big-idea creative, strategy, expert copywriting, and top-notch design to deliver a robust social media marketing solution for your business. To explore how we can build an effective social media marketing strategy that matches your brand and supports your business goals, fill in your details here and our experts will get in touch. Or check our social media plan, what we offer.
Facebook Marketing Services:
It is undoubtedly the biggest networking site of all with maximum number of daily active users. Some common advantages of Facebook marketing services in Ireland are:
- Offers tremendous global exposure
- Opportunity to grow brand awareness and web traffic substantially
- Excellent platform to keep existing customers engaged and educate new ones
- Amazing source of revenue generation
- Option to offer customer support and address customer grievances effectively
Instagram Marketing Services:
It is indeed new but has immense potential when it comes to branding and promotion. Surprisingly, Instagram, at present, is ahead of many social platforms, including Twitter and LinkedIn, in terms of active monthly users (more than 800 million).
- Increased engagement and visibility
- High conversion rates
- Reach target Market with lower CPC
- Most effective social media marketing site for B2C model
- Multi-channel connection to promote brand effectively over the internet.
Twitter Marketing Services:
With around 100 million daily users, Twitter is another superb platform to market your products and services on social media. Here are 4 quick benefits of Twitter marketing services in Dublin:
- Excellent way to create business identity and boost brand awareness
- Opportunity to build reciprocal links
- Easy option to make your content go viral
- Great customer service tool
YouTube Marketing Services:
YouTube is the number one place for creating and sharing video content, and it can also be an incredibly powerful SMO services tool.
- Google AdWords gives you the option of establishing a start and end date for your video campaigns.
- You do not need a large marketing budget to advertise effectively on YouTube.
- One of the greatest benefits of YouTube advertising is the ability to measure the success of your ad campaign.
- Closely related to measurability is adjustability. When you understand the people interacting with your ad, you can tailor your campaign so that it suits them better.
A recent study revealed that nearly 70% adults use Facebook. Also, around 45% and 78% of the population, aged between 18-24 years, are on Twitter and Instagram respectively. Even more surprising is the fact that over 35% of people, aged 65 and above, are avid social media users. If reports are to be believed, people today follow brands more than celebs with Instagram alone having around 80% users who follow at least one brand.
Furthermore, over 3 billion people currently use one or more social networking platforms and around 95% of all marketers have already embraced social media marketing in Dublin and the rest of the world.