Travel Website SEO
Winning The Trust Of Travelers
In the travel industry, online visibility has always been a top priority. Due to the continuing evolution of search engines, travel websites have to apply new tactics to keep up with the new demands and SEO is right in the middle of it. While marketing in the travel and tourism industry has an average conversion rate of 4.7%, those at the top score numbers as high as 18.2% – you just have to do it right.
Today, no one is interested in visiting the brick-and-mortar travel agencies to book trips or flights. Instead, people are turning to Google and other search engines to point them at online travel agencies which is much easier. According to recent statistics, google accounts for about 70% of global search queries on laptops and desktops. 55% of travelers check multiple sources of information before making a decision – and these sources are found through online searches. Are you visible?
All-Round Travel SEO Services
At Salt Marketing, we optimize your website to meet the demands of both the audience and the search engines. This includes:
- Reducing load time for pages. Slow webpages repel visitors.
- Incorporating voice search since many people use voice assistants to type queries instead of actual typing.
- Targeted marketing campaigns to defined demographics
- Proper use of keywords related to your niche as part of the content marketing.
- Creating organic Page titles and meta tags.
- External and internal link building to build your domain authority.
- Site audits to identify and rectify anomalies on the platform.
- Analysing progress through set KPIs
Who Is Travel SEO For?
We have tailored packages for different businesses in the travel and tourism industry, including:
Get More For Your Travel & Hospitality Business
Our optimization processes aim to provide the relevance and value of your product to a search term so as to move up in search engine rankings. Here is how you stand to benefit:
- Helps your site get more leads from various search engines.
A Google study shows that a great percentage of people begin the process of traveling or booking at search engines. So, getting you in their line of sight is the first step, next is having valuable content for users to digest.
- SEO can guarantee Business Growth
You will get more bookings if more people visit your travel website. When your website starts ranking higher on search engines, more people will click on your site. Since SEO focuses on targeted traffic, it means a good percentage of people who visit will be interested in your services.
- Blend of organic and paid traffic
Pay Per Click and the use of Google AdWords are a part of SEO when it comes to increasing targeted traffic on a travel website. However, while PPC and AdWords do work in this regard they are both is mostly short-term solutions because of the costs incurred. Organic traffic actually drives the highest revenue for businesses in the travel industry, coming in at 46% . We turbo charge the growth of your organic traffic – giving you more results at a fraction of the cost. This is in turn complemented by the paid ad campaigns, which in turn give you more bang for your buck.
Become a Trusted Tours & Travel Partner
Globe-trotters work with trusted brands – and you want your business to win them over. Word spreads fast, and the more travelers rely on your company, the more exponential your growth becomes. Our professional SEO team will put you on the map!
Why Should You Join Us?
- Your content is completely customizable, allowing you to tailor it to your own requirements and preferences.
- Save a lot of time and money by doing your own research and creating your own material.
- You'll be able to stay on top of the ever-changing digital scene.
- Every month, all curated, high-quality content is made accessible.
- Professional content writers enhance your SEO and help you connect with your audience more rapidly.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Dozens of businesses have already benefited from working with us. Here are just a few businesses we have helped to meet their goals through the power of content marketing.