eCommerce Web Development
Having a compelling online presence is the secret to finding success in an eCommerce business. Your eCommerce stores should be visually stunning and focused on conversion. Regardless of whether you’re a startup or an established business, Salt Marketing can help to accelerate your eCommerce growth. Our team has mastered eCommerce web development and has in-depth knowledge of different eCommerce platforms. We’ll walk with you through your entire eCommerce journey, from web development to online marketing for your business.
Platforms We Work On
Running an eCommerce website, in addition to other business operations, isn’t an easy task. But we’ll make it simple for you by building a website that’s customized to your specifications. We have years of experience building cutting-edge online storefronts using the latest technologies. Some of the platforms we can use to create a powerful online store for your business include:
- Shopify: If you’re looking to increase your conversions and boost sales with Shopify, our team is up to the task.
- WooCommerce: At Salt Marketing, we’ll create a brand-centric, customer-focused WooCommerce website that’s guaranteed to increase sales. Our WooCommerce website solutions will give your business a cutting edge.
- Magento: Magento is a powerful platform for unlocking your eCommerce potential with rich features, flexibility, security, responsiveness, and customization.
- Drupal: Drupal’s amazing options will enable you to give your customers an incredible shopping experience in your online stores.
- PrestaShop: The tried and tested PrestaShop will enable you to explore new opportunities for your eCommerce business. The rich variant features may be just what you need to take your business to the next level.
Unsure which platform to use for your online business website? Call us on 01-906-5862 to discuss your business needs with an expert and have them recommend the best option for you.
The Journey To An Amazing Commerce Website
We are the best eCommerce development partner to work with. We’ll prioritize your needs and help to scale your business. Here’s a summary of your journey to an amazing eCommerce website:
- Planning: At this stage, we will seek to understand your audiences, come up with well-defined buyer personas, and help you to choose the right platform for developing your website according to your business needs and budget.
- Implementation: Then we’ll develop a roadmap for building the website. This includes coming up with the right themes. Then we’ll develop, enhance, and deploy your new online store. At this stage, you can make plans for an official launch.
- Post-deployment Support: We don’t abandon you after your website goes live. Some of our post-deployment support services include website monitoring and maintenance, online store optimization, and troubleshooting and support.
If you’re looking to just migrate from your current platform for one reason or the other, we’ve still got you covered. We’ll take care of both business and SEO data migration.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us to discuss your eCommerce website needs. We care about your business and will tailor our solutions to match your business goals and needs. Our rates are pocket-friendly too.
Our Most Popular Services
Our end-to-end content marketing services engage audiences and support commercial goals across all channels for successful content marketing.
Why Should You Join Us?
- Your content is completely customizable, allowing you to tailor it to your own requirements and preferences.
- Save a lot of time and money by doing your own research and creating your own material.
- You'll be able to stay on top of the ever-changing digital scene.
- Every month, all curated, high-quality content is made accessible.
- Professional content writers enhance your SEO and help you connect with your audience more rapidly.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Dozens of businesses have already benefited from working with us. Here are just a few businesses we have helped to meet their goals through the power of content marketing.