QuickLinks is a leaflet printing and distribution company in Dublin, serving business owners and marketing agencies. Promotions, local campaigns, nationwide marketing agency chains- it caters to them all.
Here’s what sets it apart from its competitors:
- Solo distribution
- Door Hangers-a unique way to get 100% attention
- Competitive prices
- Live GPS tracking
It was already making waves in the industry, so what problems did it encounter its marketing strategy?
- Awareness: The brand still held less market share compared to its competition.
- Showcasing how a solo leaflet drop provides a far more effective mode of capturing the attention of the target audience, and increasing conversion rates.
- Increasing brand credibility.
- Retention Marketing
How we helped
Different approaches were taken, including:
Crafting a marketing message that focused on:
- What: What to advertise
- Where: Where to advertise, based on the demographics
- When: Time of the week, month, the year is crucial to get the response
SEO tools like SpyFu were used to find out what the competitors are doing, and avoid mistakes they’ve made.
Marketing budget allocation and recommended media distribution
- Email marketing: Improve retention marketing and upselling with existing customers. We also targeted customers by providing lead magnets
- SEO measures were undertaken, including technical aspects, Link building and content generation.
- We developed paid campaign strategies, including: PPC, Display ad, Re-Marketing
- The media budget was prepared, and KPIs set up to check on progress.
We put in place a 6 months road map that included:
- Strategy and set-up
- Marketing strategy
- Keyword research
- Campaigns setup
- Tracking implementation
- Site optimisation
- Launch and finetuning
- Paid ads with €250/pm
- Google search and search terms
- Ongoing SEO work on the website
- Listing the top referrals and reaching out to them
- Expanding QuickLinks’ reach through:
- Paid ads
- Google display ads
- Email marketing
- Adding content campaigns
- Paid ads with google
- Generating new material for content marketing
- Implementing bots on the site
- Preparation for the next steps