WooCommerce SEO Service
Drive Traffic to your WooCommerce Store
SEO will get you more from the open-source e-commerce WordPress plugin.
5 million – The number of active WooCommerce shops
- Source: SaaSScout
- 27.86% – The share of WooCommerce of the global e-commerce market by January 2021
- 68% – Usage distribution of the WooCommerce plugin. This makes it the most popular plugin on the web
Our expert SEO team will take your WooCommerce site to the next level
Get seen by search engines
With Google alone handling 5 billion searches in a day, there is stiff competition to get to the top results. SEO is key for this, and we will customise a plan that will put you in the line of sight of your target customers.
Steady and Positive Growth
With 37.5% of traffic to eCommerce sites coming from search engines, you want to get started on a comprehensive SEO campaign as soon as possible. We are strict on using white-hat strategies, steering clear of techniques that could lead to getting penalized by search engines
Different aspects are factored in, including:
What are your target audience searching for? Which keywords will improve your conversions, and give you a higher ROI on cost per click for your ad spend? We will analyse what you need to rank for to put you ahead of your competitors.
The functionality and performance of your WooCommerce store will affect user experience and your ranking on the SERPs. Our web design processes are part of the WooCommerce SEO, geared to providing a user-friendly experience and reduce the bounce rate.
The on-page and technical SEO will include:
- Optimizing product pages (titles, meta description, product URLs and breadcrumbs, categories and tags)
- Image handling (compressing, working with alt texts, etc.)
- Improving site navigation
- Assessing the permalink structures
- Using XML sitemaps
- Schema Markups
- .. & more
Make your WooCommerce site a trusted resource with relevant and informational content, and get higher conversions with quality product descriptions written by a copywriting team that has been proven to deliver. It all ties into the content marketing strategy to grow the sales from your WooCommerce store.
How is your backlink strategy? Pages ranking #1 on SERPs often have over 35,000 backlinks that cement their authority. We will incorporate this into the WooCommerce SEO, generating backlinks from reputable and engaging websites to boost your online reputation.
Why Should You Join Us?
- Your content is completely customizable, allowing you to tailor it to your own requirements and preferences.
- Save a lot of time and money by doing your own research and creating your own material.
- You'll be able to stay on top of the ever-changing digital scene.
- Every month, all curated, high-quality content is made accessible.
- Professional content writers enhance your SEO and help you connect with your audience more rapidly.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Dozens of businesses have already benefited from working with us. Here are just a few businesses we have helped to meet their goals through the power of content marketing.